Clinical Research Associate- Single Sponsor- Netherlands
This award winning CRO is seeking an experienced CRA to work on complex studies across a broad range of therapeutic areas, including but not limited to, Oncology, Paediatrics, Respiratory, Central nervous system, Diabetes, GI and Hepatology. This position is home or office based in Netherlands. This is an exceptional opportunity for CRAs with 1+ years' experience to work with leading Global CRO, outsourced to a Global Pharma.
- Routine onsite monitoring
- Conducting pre-study and initiation visits as well as close-out visits
- Organising and making presentations at Investigator Meetings
- Participation in development of assigned protocols
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigator
- Study start-up activities including submissions and site feasibility
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- 1+ years independent monitoring experience
- Willingness to travel 2 days a week
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Entitlement to work in the Belgium
- Bilingual : English and Dutch
- Full NL drivers licence
- Excellent Salary
- Car or car allowance
- 28 days' annual leave
- Flexi Benefits
- Chance to work directly with a Global Pharma and direct in contact with the line managers.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Jasween Kaur on +31 (0)20 8081497, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Jasween is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / CRA II / Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Monitor / Clinical Trials / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Good Clinical Practice / GCP / Oncology / Cardiovascular / Ophthalmology / Infectious Disease / Respiratory / Women's Health / Netherlands / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharmaceutical / Home Based