Roche/Genentech is seeking a Clinical Scientist with drug development and clinical trials experience to contribute to the clinical development of gantenerumab, an anti-beta-amyloid monoclonal antibody in development for Alzheimer's disease. The Clinical Scientist will assist the Clinical Science Leader and Global Development Leader in all areas of project and study planning.
Who you are
- You will act as a clinical representative on a number of cross-functional teams responsible for the design, implementation, monitoring, analysis, and reporting of studies. This will require close and frequent interactions with a number of other functions including operations, biometrics, safety, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, and a variety of business and commercial functions;
- You will be responsible for preparing and updating clinical study protocols, informed consent forms, clinical manuals and instructions, investigator brochures, clinical progress and safety reports, and other written documents prior to review by line managers;
- You will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and presenting clinical data;
- You will contribute to clinical strategy planning and protocol development
- You will be responsible for staying up to date with current, relevant literature and identifying implications for our program
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance to regulatory and quality standards and for following GCP and Standard Operating Procedures
- You may be required to maintain close and frequent, but remote interactions with other members of the team at other global sites.
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to evaluate, interpret & synthesize scientific data, and to verbally present and critically discuss clinical trial data in internal and external meetings
- Strong team player
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree (PhD or PharmD) strongly preferred
- Experience in drug development within the bio-pharmaceutical industry, including experience working on multi-functional global development teams
- Candidates should have prior experience with clinical trials in the Neurology space, and preferably on Phase II or III trials within Alzheimer's Disease
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Research & Development, Research & Development > Clinical Operations