Role – Clinical Packaging & Supplies Manager
Location – London (Work from home flexibility)
Rate – Competitive
Type – Perm
For one of Planet Pharma’s global CRO clients, we are actively looking for a Clinical Packaging & Supplies Manager to join on a permanent basis.
In this role you will organise and execute activities involved with the management of investigational product and associated ancillary supplies in support of clinical studies.
- Development and management of timelines associated with the delivery of Investigational Product.
- Management of packaging, labelling, storage, and distribution of Investigational Product.
- Procurement and distribution of ancillary supplies, comparative agents, and/or protocol driven baseline therapies.
- Forecasting/projecting Investigational Product and ancillary supplies to meet country approval, depot set up, site initiation, and patient enrolment
- Proactively perform and manage risk associated with timeline changes, addition or deletion of depots, countries, sites, and enrolment variances.
- Proactively account for, and manage, expected overages and unexpected losses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or related field (MS, Pharm D preferred, with education or experience as potential reciprocal substitutes).
- Significant direct experience in clinical supply management from start-up to close-out, including planning, labelling, packaging, release, storage, distribution, reconciliation, returns, and destruction.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical stability protocols.
- Knowledge of GMP batch record development, review, approval, and release processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of FDA, DEA, Customs/Import, and DOT standards and regulations.
- Knowledge of GCP and global cGMP regulations, including QP release.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.