As a Global Feasibility Lead (GFL) you will perform, manage and coordinate activities associated with feasibility for assigned opportunities / projects. Ensuring standardization in how IQVIA uses data, tools and process to inform quality decision making at TA, indication, program and study level. Ensure industry best practices and high-quality deliverables consistent with all applicable guidelines.
- Synthesize information and data from various sources into meaningful summarized solutions and accountable for making recommendations to the strategy team for IQVIA commitments for future studies in terms of countries, eligibility criteria analysis, recruitment rate, timelines and screen failure/drop-out rates (Specific outputs include, but are not limited to: Country Evaluation & Ranking (and associated data inputs), Competitive Landscape, Enrollment Rate recommendations and Patient Attrition Funnels)
- Participate in the analytics planning with internal stakeholders to align on requirement for data analytics that will inform decisions on the development of the strategy
- Lead standardized feasibility offerings, using data intelligence (historical and Real-World Data), and insights from key internal experts to support strategy teams. Proactively identify new opportunities where data can be used to optimize study delivery
- When necessary:
- Design protocol-specific questionnaires for collection of global feasibility information for individual countries and sites in order to determine patient populations and protocol suitability
- Define the feasibility analysis systems and data collection tools in Excel, PowerPoint or other Business Intelligence platforms to be utilized to support the collection of country feasibility metrics
- Provide appropriate tools for country feasibility leads (CFLs) to carry out feasibility and capability exercises e.g. telephone training and detailed email
- Coordinate the collection of internal and external site outreach data to support the assessment needs of global feasibility analysis
- Prepare for data reviews by researching therapeutic areas using numerous internal & external databases, scientific literature, the internet and leveraging expert medical knowledge from Medical Strategy Leads or the COE to provide background information
- Reconcile and interpret feasibility data, providing solid recommendations and scenario planning
- Produce feasibility text for proposals and feasibility reports
- Create customer facing slide decks as required
- Create budgets/proposals for stand-alone paid feasibility studies
- Undertake therapeutic training, as necessary, and keep abreast of developments in clinical research generally
- Maintain and update departmental information repositories and databases
- Support the group efforts (with guidance from Solutions Lead and/or Feasibility leadership) to further develop feasibility methodologies, country databases, feasibility dashboards, and other in-house tools that can be utilized by a broad team.
- Analytical thinker with excellent ability to quickly and accurately understand, access and analyse data
- Incredibly passionate about what you do
- Striving to deliver excellence and have strong focus on quality
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with your internal and external stakeholders
To excel in this role, you will have
- Bachelor's, preferably master’s degree or above in life sciences, public health, statistics, business or related field with 5-7 yrs. of relevant experience, including demonstrable experience in an international role and experience or exposure to health and/or data science; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology, GCP, and applicable regulatory guidelines
- In depth knowledge of the drug development processes across all functional areas
- Prior project, team, or initiative leadership experience
- Computer skills including proficiency in aspects of data analysis and presentation software, Microsoft Word, Excel and databases
- Effective presentation skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.