Description: Job Title:
Shipping Specialist Location:
Germany - Rhineland Palatinate Schedule
: Full time - Office based Start:
As per candidate availability TalentSource Life Sciences
, the division of CROMSOURCE
dedicated to flexible staffing solutions, is currently recruiting a Shipping Specialist
to strengthen the team of one of our clients.
Our client is a global, research-based BioPharma company dedicated to developing innovative therapies for some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. The company's mission is to significantly improve treatment options in four therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience with its expertise, committed employees and innovative aspirations. In more than 75 countries, employees work every day to advance health care for people around the world.
The employees enjoy a wide-open multi-cultural communication as well possibilities to move across different divisions. Also a well-established work-life balance through regulated working time and good Training and development opportunities. Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Preparation, organisation, processing and optimisation of national and international shipping of clinical and toxicological test samples in accordance with internal, external and official guidelines as well as project / study-specific specifications
- Coordination of the above-mentioned shipping processes taking into account customer-specific appointment requests
- Coordination and management of the various activities with the clients, the company, the recipients / addressees and various external partners and service providers (courier services, brokers, customs)
- Contact person for shipping-specific issues and the interface between internal clients, external service providers (courier and forwarding services, brokers) and recipients / addressees
- Compliance with internal, external, official and country-specific guidelines and specifications incl. Customs documentation (export / import)
- Selection of suitable courier services with constant consideration of the target values date, performance / quality, costs.
- Monitoring / tracking of shipment until proper delivery at destination.
The Benefits of Working for TalentSource in Germany
- Vocational training, business education such as Diplom-Kaufmann, Business Economist / Bachelor or comparable
- Training forwarding agent, export and / or customs clearance experience
- Fluent in German as mandatory requirement
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Monthly meetings with line manager
- Full performance and development process with end of year reviews
- Team events and end of year party
- Career opportunities within both our CRO departments and our TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, locally and internationally
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
If you have the experience needed for this position, please apply directly to https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00002265
If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website, please contact email@example.com for more information. Why TalentSource Life Sciences/CROMSOURCE
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously.
CROMSOURCE is an independent, international Contract Research Organisation (CRO) operating in over 40 Countries and 16 offices with approximately 500 professional team members, making it one of the largest independent CROs in Europe. Our international headquarters located in Verona, Italy and Waltham, USA and with local offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Our key approach is to equally value our clients and our own people. Our employees are the most valuable company asset and because we want to retain our staff, we ensure they work in a friendly environment and develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel through our dedicated training team, focused on employee development. We also understand the importance of a good work-life balance and we offer flexible solutions for a high number of positions.
The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
By joining our teams, you can be part of making a difference in the lives of people and experience a fulfilling and rewarding career. Together, we help our clients succeed in their work developing medicines and medical devices for patients around the world.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
How can we help you on your next career move? Learn more on LinkedIn, Pharmiweb, Facebook, Twitter, and Glassdoor. Keywords:
Shipping Specialist, Shipping, Samples, Customs
Skills: shipping, German Location: Germany Share:
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email