Role – Quality Analyst
Location – Newport, Wales
Rate – Competitive
Type – Perm
Our client is on the frontline of fighting Covid 19. They are currently looking for a number of Talented Quality Analyst to join on a 12-month fixed term contract working at a new greenfield laboratory site.
Your primary responsibility will be to support to site operation managers in all aspects of Quality Management and ensuring each department meets or exceeds the standards required of ISO 15189.
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Maintenance of the Document Control System
- Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
- Training & Education: Develop and implement training and education programs, to educate employees and management on quality processes, standards and results
- Project Management: Plan, initiate and management quality improvement projects
- Provide input into review meetings with business leaders.
- Provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
- Previous experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs
- Familiar with UK quality system ISO 15189
- Work collaboratively with Laboratory Operations staff
- Proven track record of delivering continual positive process improvement in systems and process.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.