Your primary responsibility will be to support to site operation managers in all aspects of Quality Management and ensuring each department meets or exceeds the standards required of ISO 15189.
You will be part of a team of onsite Quality Specialists who will create awareness and provide training and education to all employees on quality processes and programs.
- Maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Maintenance of the Document Control System
- Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
- Training & Education: Develop and implement training and education programs, to educate employees and management on quality processes, standards and results
- Project Management: Plan, initiate and management quality improvement projects
- Provide input into review meetings with business leaders.
- Provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
- Previous experience working in quality in clinical molecular biology or infectious disease testing labs
- Familiar with UK quality system ISO 15189
- Work collaboratively with Laboratory Operations staff
- Proven track record of delivering continual positive process improvement in systems and process.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A good balance of negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
1 year contract
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)203 868 8607 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!