Works effectively with the QA-, Production-, RA- department and Qualified Person
- Performing testing on QC-samples
- Qualification and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Qualification and validation of analytical methods
- Contact with contract laboratories regarding testing of samples
- Creating of analytical method validation protocols and reports
- Creating analytical methods and related test protocols
- Set up and co-ordinate stability studies
- Creating stability protocols and reports
- Perform trend analysis on analytical results
- Management of reference standard and control samples
- Initiating analytical method deviations and change controls
- Maintaining QC-related procedures
- Performing environmental monitoring of the clean room
- Relevant technical education HBO level / BSc Life Science degree
- 2 years of experience within GMP environment
- 2 years of experience in flow cytometry analytical testing
- Independent and able to work in small teams
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)203 868 8607 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!