100,000. That's the number of our associates that can gain digital confidence through our development of effective learning and knowledge programmes.
We have high ambitions to transform the way we help people learn, and we're building a team who have the imagination, grit and expertise to make that a reality, fast.
As Global Capability Building Head - Digital, you will be a critical part of our digital transformation journey at Novartis.
This is a unique opportunity to design and lead a new digital working capability programme from scratch which gives people the tools and techniques to work in a fundamentally different way.
You'll be passionate about both the theory and techniques of digital ways of working. You'll be up to speed on tried and tested methodologies from Agile, Design Thinking, Lean and you'll understand how to take the best bits and apply them.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and implement a global strategy for building capability in digital. What do we want our future to look like, and what's the coherent model for educating our people that will get us there?
• Create and lead user-focused research, combining this insight with business requirements to create learning plans that genuinely cater for different learner groups in Novartis.
• Identify and integrate external products/services to create a world-class learning offering.
• Use your passion and expertise to influence and partner with senior leadership teams across Novartis, creating sustainable, effective delivery channels.
• Be a vocal advocate and visionary for Digital Work learning and capability.
• Advise and influence global teams across Novartis as they plan their strategy and activities related to learning regarding
• Show others what great looks like, with thought leadership, coaching and advice for other teams across Novartis.
• Lead the creation and delivery of knowledge and content that helps people to understand how others in Novartis apply 'digital' methods and approaches to their work.
• Lead and inspire project teams of learning designers, technical and project delivery colleagues to create various learning deliverables.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Experience of designing and developing corporate innovation and/or learning programmes.
• Have experience of leading design/creative teams that delivered across a range of media/digital touch-points (web, intranet, mobile apps, etc.)
• Experience of working with senior leadership teams either directly, or as a consultant.
• Direct experience of using modern product management methodologies (Agile, Design Thinking, Backlog management, etc.)
• Good working knowledge of modern collaborative project management workflow tools (GIT, Kanban Boards, InVision/similar, etc.)
\u00b7 Experience of leading learning or innovation projects in a corporate matrix environment.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Commitment to diversity and inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
#LI-NOV = Novartis