The Digital Health Solutions Specialist will act as the go-to content expert for all aspects of Digital Health Solutions including study feasibility, design and execution, proof of concept (POC) design and execution and demonstrating business value. The role will also act as a reference point for supporting IT solutions and systems. Technology areas include Sensor Devices, Telehealth-care, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and App development. The person will program/project manage digital programs with the various Novartis business units and will coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Passion for Life Science and improving patients wellbeing through the use of Data and Digital health technologies. Enhance the overall patient experience through the use of emerging Digital solutions
• Leverage emerging technologies to innovate the drug discovery domain including concepting, designing and executing innovative clinical trials solutions.
• Experience with Internet of Things (IOT) technologies (sensors, wearables, Remote monitoring etc) in particular. Experience of designing such solutions and ideally integrating within Healthcare systems to form whole solutions. Familiarity with overall data flows.
• Familiarity with Ecosystem development, experience of innovation and healthcare start-ups is desirable.
• Experience in SaMD (Software as a Medical Device) development and regulatory requirements and certification is definitely an advantage.
• Good knowledge of IT environments including Cloud, Software Development and Architectures.
• Work in a multidisciplinary environment with Business domain experts, technical experts and a broad range of skills and teams across the organisation to concept, design and execute Digital solutions.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Master's degree or PhD in a scientific field required
• 4+ years of experience in a Digital Health solutions role
• Experience of using IOT technologies in a healthcare setting and integrating in to a whole healthcare system. Examples include Remote Monitoring, Telehealthcare, Wearable devices, Cloud Solutions etc.
• Comfortable working across domains form business to technical and regulatory to design and implement solutions.
• Self-starter comfortable with taking minimal requirements and driving solution concepting through to execution in a multi-disciplinary global team-based setting.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!