Are you are a dynamic, organized, rigorous Senior CRA, and want to join a dynamic team in Italy? A growing international CRO in the Top world leaders? Join us: ICON Italy recruits some CRAs! Title:
Experienced Senior CRA Location:
office based in Milan or home based - ItalyJob Field:
Clinical OperationsEmployment Status: Permanent What about ICON
ICON is a global provider of outsourced drug development and commercialisation solutions and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations. With headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, ICON currently, operates in 37 countries and has approximately 13 700 employees.
With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them? Position summary
As an experienced CRA:
- You will work within a large-scale, fast-paced international environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate, monitor and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases I to IV, ensuring adherence to applicable SOPs, regulations and principles of ICH-GCP.
- You may assist in training and mentoring fellow CRAs.
- Have existing certification to perform clinical monitoring as per government regulations 2011
- With a University degree in science or equivalent, you have a minimum of 18 months experience as a Clinical Research Associate on clinical studies, all possible therapeutic areas (preferred: TBD per country), in a CRO, Pharma industry or hospital environment.
- You have a driving license and are available to travel throughout Italy.
- Your dynamism, your autonomy, your relationship, your keen sense of organization and your willingness to deliver within required timelines and according to the desired quality, makes you ideally suited to evolve in this function.
- Fluent in English (written, read, spoken).