Human Resources Coordinator (Global Talent Acquisition)Morrisville, NCWho We Are
Synteract is a global full-service contract research organization with a successful three-decade track record supporting biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies. For us, it is all about improving the quality of human lives: it's why we are all in this industry. To us, 'Bringing Clinical Trials to Life', is both descriptive and aspirational because we bring drug concepts and innovative ideas to life through clinical trials, and we assist in bringing better medicines to market internationally to aid the quality of life for patients who need them.Position Overview
We are looking for a proactive and detail-orientated Human Resources Coordinator to support the Global Talent Acquisition and Development function. You will be responsible for the timely processing of recruitment and pre-employment transactions, onboarding new hires, and for coordinating company-wide Learning and Development activities.Specific tasks include:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Manage the Employee Requisition process; ensure approvals, establish job in applicant tracking software, create job file, create job summary, enable/disable job posts to corporate website and selected job boards and social media platform.
- Contributes to resume sourcing/review, preliminary screening, and the coordinator and placement of temporary personnel as needed. May conduct research to identify new/additional candidate sources.
- Coordinate the candidate interview process; schedules interviews, arranges candidate travel, assists with candidate expense submissions.
- Initiate contractor searches via agencies, manage contractual paperwork and keep a track of existing contractors and their end dates
- Facilitates pre-employment background checks and employment verifications; prepare offer letters/contracts/confidentiality agreements; provide introductory email to new hires regarding onboarding and benefits, issue internal new hire notification email.
- Maintain candidate data within Applicant Tracking System (ATS); update candidate information to include interview dates, offer details, start dates, etc.
If you're passionate about bringing clinical trials to life, we encourage you to apply today!
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field of study
- 2+ years' experience in a support/coordination role, preferably within recruitment
- Resourceful, proactive and creative approach to work
- Strong organization skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook