About Roche UK
We're here LTO Partner: Regulatory to deliver better outcomes to more patients, faster.
That means the world to us.
Our achievements help to transform the lives of millions of people. We've been supporting patients for over 100 years in the UK, building a reputation that we're intensely proud of. Through this success, we've set an incredibly high standard. Those expectations continue to grow. The environment in which we operate changes at an ever-increasing pace. The industry is never going to stand still.
As one united team at Roche UK, we know we need to boldly respond to these changes whilst keeping our customers and our patients at the heart of everything we do.
So, we're shooting for the stars, transforming ourselves into a much more open, dynamic, transparent, inclusive, collaborative and agile business.
"Better outcomes to more patients, faster."
- Healthcare partners are 'wowed' when they work with us
- Our innovations are faster and bolder
- We provide services and products to better serve people
- Purpose is our primary motivator
- We spend our time contributing where it adds the most value
… we ensure brilliance across the organisation
… we can feel brave, innovate and take calculated risks within legal and ethical boundaries...not fearing consequences if things "go wrong"
… we can bring our authentic selves to work
… we do not need permission. We take personal accountability and trust each other..
… we can develop our career based on our passion, experience & behaviour and play to our strengths
… we work within less hierarchy - and with more coaching
… everyone can be a leader, regardless of role
… we aim to spend 20% of our time on personal development
Our UK operating model is based on the following principles:
- Flexible resourcing across fit-for-purpose teams to address specific needs and priorities
- Healthcare-driven focus through outcomes
- Consultation, individual empowerment & accelerated decision-making through decentralisation
- Customer focus through mutually beneficial partnerships
- Transparent portfolio level prioritisation
Mindset and behaviour is as important to us as experience and capabilities.
We won't tell you how to behave with detailed competency frameworks; we ask you to bring your differences so we can celebrate a more diverse and inclusive workforce.
We offer a starting point for you to consider and to reflect on what this might mean for you: we're building a culture that is centered around growth mindset, prioritisation, ownership and accountability. We need individuals who are courageously authentic in their thinking and in their actions. This is what excites us about our future.
We believe that on-going personal transformation is the heart of on-going organisational transformation and that fundamental to this is knowing yourself.
For us, knowing yourself means being aware of your own strengths and weaknesses, your passions and fears, your desires and dreams, your thoughts and feelings, your likes and dislikes, your tolerance and limitations. Knowing yourself requires you to: regularly stop, pause and reflect as you change and develop over time, invite and share feedback regularly and know where to focus your development, know when to hold things lightly and what to let go of. Knowing yourself means knowing your purpose and what fulfills you, it enables you to be authentic and truly bring your whole self to work.
LTO Partner: Regulatory
The Regulatory group works with the wider business to translate the constantly evolving requirements of the UK Regulatory environment (including those resulting from the UK's exit from the EU) into Roche policies, procedures, solutions and strategies that ensure compliance and maximise the value for patients.
The activities of this group encompass:
- Clinical Trial Applications
- National Licensing Applications, including preparation for post EU EXIT applications
- Early Access to Medicines Applications
- National components of medicines authorisation via the European Centralised procedure.
The team are Roche's primary contact with the MHRA, requiring the ability to work effectively cross functionally at a local and global level as well as the capability to negotiate and influence externally.
The Regulatory partners need to be adaptable to change and entrepreneurial in nature in order to identify opportunities, while maintaining a laser focus on ensuring compliance and therefore playing a key role in retaining Roche UK's Licence to Operate.
Individuals should be operating in one or more of the following categories:
- With a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and some experience working within a regulated environment, you will leverage your regulatory knowledge and experience to deliver on required foundation work and support with chapter and/or squad work
- With a broad regulatory background and experience, you will have strong Regulatory knowledge and contribute to foundation and/or squad based work as well as supporting the development of squad/chapter based plans and goals. May support the learning & development of other chapter members. An ability to understand scientific and technical information relating to an assigned portfolio of Roche products. A Scientific degree is required.
- With broad and comprehensive expertise within the Regulatory environment you will lead foundation work and partner with the business to solve complex regulatory issues that impact the chapter and/or wider business. Contributes to development of squad/chapter based strategic plans and goals. Actively contributes to the learning & development of other chapter members. An ability to understand scientific and technical information relating to an assigned portfolio of Roche products. A scientific degree is required.
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the commitment to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organisation for you. In return we offer a competitive salary plus the excellent benefits you would expect from a blue-chip organisation, including a genuine interest in your development and progression.
To be considered for this position, please apply using the link below.
When completing your application, please ensure you attach an up to date CV and details of your current remuneration package.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs > General Regulatory Affairs