Covance isdevelopinga Recruitment Co-ordination team in Poland, Warsaw and are looking for talented and motivated Recruitment Onboarders to join at this exciting time of growth.
This team will integrate into a truly global structure; you will be supporting recruiters and hiring managers across the entire European region. Ideally you will want to own and drive forward processes and not be afraid to suggest improvements to the way we work.
This is a temporary contract for 1 year with possibility of extension.
- Provides administrative support within the HR Service Delivery organization with emphasis on on-boarding coordination in EMEA region;
- Initiates and completes new hire paperwork, processes offer letters and new hire packages;
- Initiates and completes internal hire and international transfers paperwork;
- Works with COEs and vendors to ensure timely setup in systems for benefits and payroll purposes;
- Processes appropriate pre-employment screening.Ensures pre-employment screening has been completed;
- Processes employee referrals;
- Participates in process improvement initiatives (as needed)
- Works with HR systems: recruitment (iCIMS) and electronic signature (DocuSign) systems to ensure streamlined on-boarding processes are in place to provide best candidate experience;
- Ensures highest standards of candidate care are maintained through everyday work;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Related degree - Business Administration, Information Systems, Human Resources (or equivalent work experience). Additional years of qualified work experience may be considered as a partial substitute for formal education.
- previous experience in administration (HR experience will be an added bonus: onboarding, recruitment coordination, shared services environment and/or delivering HR services to employees)
- Knowledge and understanding of core HR policies and supporting processes
- Proficiency in MS Office and Sharepoint