Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonuses
This company is a full service CRO, who offer excellent pay package and the prospect of working with high-profile pharmaceutical clients on valued projects. The organisation is always looking to grow its capacity for talent, allowing opportunities for progression within the company.
This company also provides excellent flexibility through remote working to support employees with a great work-life balance.
About the role:
- Ability to fill in for lead programmer on various projects when required
- Collaborate with sponsors (Clients) regarding SAS programming tasks or issues
- Ensure compliance of local and international regulations
- Conduct training and mentoring to staff and project teams
- Co-ordinate project start-ups with program leaders
- Produce/QC SDTM dataset specifications, ADaM dataset specifications, and other process supporting documents including submission documentation
- Strong English language skills and ability to demonstrate good communication
- Strong knowledge of working to CDISC standards using SDTM & ADaM.
- Demonstrate previous lead experience
- Excellent experience in SAS Programming
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions and wish to apply, please reach out to myself Josh Hart. My contact details are 02031890461 or firstname.lastname@example.org.