Are you a Senior Statistical Programmer that is looking for the next career step? My client, a Swiss-headquartered bio-pharma company focused on drug development in oncology with a huge pipeline is looking for a Manager Statistical Programming. Climb the career ladder and lead the Statistical Programming and Biostatistics teams while you deliver programming expertise to clinical projects and studies.
This company distinguishes themselves from other companies as they have a big fund for research and development creating a steady flow of both incomes as new breakthroughs. Hence, you will not be bored or unchallenged in this very well established company.
As Manager Statistical Programming your responsibilities will be to; Ensure the quality of Statistical Programming deliverables by consistently applying analysis and reporting standards and driving compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements; Manage a team of statistical programmers and the resource planning for their assigned studies; Oversee the production of programming deliverables (e.g., tables, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries; Provide technical guidance to vendors around project standards, programming conventions/specifications and programming practices to ensure efficient and integrated project reporting strategies; Provide mentoring and support to statistical programmers and biostatisticians; Provide input/leads internal process improvement.
What we are looking for:
- MSc in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or computer science
- 7 years + experience in statistical programming within pharmaceutical clinical development.
- Extensive knowledge of the drug development process, clinical trial methodology, statistics and familiarity with global regulatory requirements.
- Expertise in SAS software and general computing technics.
- Ability to work successfully within cross-functional teams, developing and maintaining successful partnerships.
- Fluency in English
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via the web page of NonStop consulting. You can find me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!