I hope everyone reading this is staying well & Healthy :)
SJ Sourcing are currently partnered with a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry, who have asked us to support them in attracting the best Belgium CRA talent to join there team!
With excellent career prospects, a COMPETITIVE PACKAGE to offer & flexibility either working from home OR office based. This role will support you in taking the next steps in your career.
Our client is offering the chance to gain further qualification at a Oncology University & gain experience in the most dominant therapy area in the market.
The Clinical Research Associate is accountable and responsible for all aspects of site management and monitoring activities for assigned applicable Phase I and all Phase II-IV clinical Investigator sites.
- Applies knowledge of the companies policies and procedures
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge of ICH/GCP
- Displays ability to manage investigative sites to facilitate trial deliverables
- Demonstrates ability to escalate issues appropriately
- Conducts monitoring to confirm subject safety and data integrity
- Describes and demonstrates the principals of IP accountability
- Identifies scientific misconduct at the site level
- MUST HAVE MONITORING EXPERIENCE IN BELGIUM
- Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required.
- Undergraduate degree or its international equivalent in clinical, science, or health-related field from an accredited institution; a licensed health-care professional (i.e., registered nurse); or equivalent work experience required
- Clinical research experience
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug safety
This role is a full time & permanent position . For more information please contact Scott or George. +44(0) 1707 819241 Scott@sjsint.com
CRA / Clinical Research Associate / CRA II / Clinical Monitor / Clinical Trials / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Good Clinical Practice / GCP / Oncology / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharmaceutical / Sponsor / Field Based / Office Based/ Global Pharma / Single Sponsor / Pharma Industry / Routine Monitoring / Site Initiation Visits / Close Out Visits