Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting & Analysis, the Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will perform analysis to support the Advanced Group business units and leaders. The successful candidate will partner with members throughout the organization to understand all aspects of the Advanced Group business resulting in improved forecasting processes, visibility into company performance and leading KPI tracking and measurement.
The candidate will have a demonstrated ability to develop and analyze data and be able to present findings to the company's highest managerial levels. The candidate must have exceptional analytical skills, presentation skills, willing to question variances, be energetic and have a high level of maturity.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting as well as analysis of that financial information across business lines.
- Coordinate budgeting activities (process and timetable) across the organization, including service teams and other cost center departments.
- Work with members of each service team to update key operating measures in our forecasting models (financial modeling) as well as identify and understand differences between actual results and forecast.
- Develop reporting and analysis tools as needed throughout the organization.
- Drive consistent reporting and analysis with enterprise alignment; with emphasis placed on aligning the FP&A process with normalized management discussions and business needs.
- Research existing data, challenge assumptions and perform gap analysis to provide strategic and actionable recommendations.
- Communicate new business intelligence (BI) developments and provide training to professionals on how to utilize BI effectively.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required by senior management.
- Develop KPIs to track key initiatives and incorporate in existing reporting packages.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or similar field.
What's in it for you?
- 3-8 years of financial planning and analysis experience.
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting concepts and best practices.
- Excellent modeling skills using Excel, Access, or other financial reporting tools.
- Multi-system intelligence.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure, deliver the outcomes, and meet the deadlines.
- Critical thinking, very detailed oriented, ability to plan, coordinate and prioritize multiple activities in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer: Our Culture:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture Career Development Opportunities:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential Community Programs:
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.