- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Initially home based with some office visits in Surrey
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- Medical Advisor/Manager supporting the UK Rare Disease Medical Affairs team.
- The successful candidate's primary responsibilities will be for the preparation for the launch of a breakthrough medicine in a rare cardiomyopathy indication.
- This hybrid role will require a significant proportion of time spend in the field to further understand the current UK landscape of a complex and poorly understood disease.
- The role will also involve management of head office responsibilities and supporting the RD medical affairs strategy planning and execution.
Full job description available on application
- Medical, Pharmacy or Science degree
- A working knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice and final signatory experience is preferred but not essential
- Minimum 5 years relevant medical affairs / scientific advisor experience essential.
- Experience in rare diseases advantageous
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.