As you develop your career as a CRA, this role is an ideal stepping-stone. It offers you a unique opportunity to expand your skills and experience in the realm of real-world and late phase research. You will also have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose. And you will not do it alone – you will have dedicated mentoring and receive structured quarterly reviews to enable your performance and success.Award winning and innovative, we’ll give you access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects but with a mostly regional / home state travel remit. You’ll be building a smart and flexible career with no limits.While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Performing on-site and/or remote selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices – escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good basic knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements.You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher level degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Preferrably 1-5 years of on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Oncology experience would be appreciated
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French including good command of English language
- You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers and with travelling of up to 40%
- Ideally, you will also have a good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
What do we offer
- Strong and clear career progression.
- The opportunity to work with an European based team.
- Company car.
- Flexible working hours from 80% to full time.
- Flexibility home-based/office-based working.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Being involved in the start-up phase.
If you want to make an impact in the global research market, where we are working to make a real difference in patient health, we ask you to apply now and join our team. Connect to great opportunity™
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.