***The Clinical Monitoring Manager can work remotely from anywhere in the United States***
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
Clinical Monitoring Line Manager is responsible for the development, growth, and oversight of Clinical Monitoring employees. This individual is primarily responsible for continuous management, quality and oversight of the Clinical Monitoring group to ensure timely and quality deliverables.
- Manages Clinical Monitoring employee performance and career development
- Acts as a subject matter expert in Clinical Monitoring
- Develops training material and trains staff to applicable standards
- Manages Clinical Monitoring team resourcing by working with Project Managers and other functional team members
- Performs site observation visits for applicable staff and develops performance improvement plans as needed
- Hosts one-on-one meetings and performs employee evaluations
- Maintains and oversees Clinical Monitoring metrics
- Leads operational initiatives and participates in capabilities meetings and/or bid defenses
- 3+ years of direct CRA (Line) Management experience or managing teams in Pharma or CRO environment
- 2+ years CRA level experience
- At minimum, the candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and prior work experience as a CRA
- Must have strong presentation, interpersonal and coaching skills
- The candidate must be a motivator and leader of people
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. What's in it for you?
Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer: Our Culture:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture Career Development Opportunities:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential Community Programs:
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.