Advanced Group leverages over 30 years of expertise in talent acquisition, staffing, and outsourcing solutions to operate the award-winning Advanced Group family of brands, including Advanced Clinical, Advanced Resources, Advanced RPO, and WunderLand Group. Together, with mastery across professional disciplines and global markets, we're dedicated to make a difference, every day, for our clients, our candidates, each other, and our communities. Advanced Group's Shared Services team provides corporate services such as Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, IT, and Operations to each of our brands. Our employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Group.
The Treasury Manager is a newly created position that is responsible for managing the Company's cash, investments and financial risk exposures through a network of financial institutions. You will provide support to improve the achievements of the company's financial goals by executing activities related to monthly and quarterly global cash flow analysis, bank reconciliation, banking platform statements, collections and treasury documentation, bank fee and interest analysis, and internal controls reporting. Additionally, this role will support the Head of Tax and Treasury with special projects and any ad hoc reporting requests.
- Coordinate daily cash management function worldwide to make sure entities can meet their financial goals and obligations.
- Review & approve daily manual ACH/wire transfers in bank websites for all regions.
- Facilitate the management of domestic and international bank accounts, signatories and KYC requests.
- Ensure alignment of bank account controls and signatories with corporate strategy and financial policies.
- Lead the annual FBAR process and support the Tax department's data requirements.
- Conduct bank account signer audits with each bank at least annually.
- Ensure our Treasury policies and procedures are current;
- Ensure internal controls compliance with respect to policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the tracking and reporting of bank account changes throughout the year.
- Perform monthly/quarterly interest analysis in relation to the line of credit and term loans.
- Liaise with banks to deliver automated bank fee reporting
- Respond to internal and external audit requirements and inquiries.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the different departments and entities within and outside of the Company, including relationship banks.
- Support evolving Treasury reporting function; Work with IT finance resources to share Treasury data efficiently to improve our forecasts and Treasury services.
- Lead all aspects of financial information (Bank Accounts, Account Signers, Counterparty Ratings, Commercial Cards, Investment balances, G/L postings and report writing including open/close bank accounts and maintain authorized signatories).
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting (Line of Credit, Term Loans, bank fees, interest, investment activity).
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting for various departments within the Finance group.
- Manage the cash forecast model and upload actuals to forecast cash needs.
- Develops and prepares presentations to senior management, Board of Advisors, and third-party organizations.
- Support special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in General Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a global Treasury Department.
- Knowledge of principles and best practices of global cash management and treasury functions preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, be a self-starter, and manage competing deadlines
- Strong project management.
- MBA/Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred.
- Proficient Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and collaborative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Ability to develop and execute task specific projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Outstanding attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively with all levels of corporate staff and management
What's in it for you?
- Dependable and punctual.
- Sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Eagerness to take initiative
- Willing to work remote
Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer: Our Culture:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture Career Development Opportunities:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential Community Programs:
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.