***The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) can work remotely from anywhere in the United States***
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits package
- 10 paid holidays including a Floating Holiday for a religious or cultural holiday of choice
- 8 hours of additional PTO to volunteer for a charity of your choice and up to $120 paid to your charity for your commitment
- Ability to attend a future Ovations Club trip that is directly depended on your performance. This year we are going to Aruba!
- Ability to subscribe to an annual airline club lounge membership (up to $500) to make your travel easier
- Wellness reimbursement up to $75 per month for fitness and wellness memberships
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 per year
- Visibility and recognition by Senior leadership for positive contributions to the business
- Opportunity to have a voice and be a part of a very close-knit team (advice, reliability, mentorship, partnership)
- And more!
- Ensure clinical trials are conducted in compliance with protocol/amendment(s), with ICH GCP, SOPs and with applicable regulatory requirements in the assigned countries and sites
- Ensure subject safety and verify diligence in protecting the confidentiality and wellbeing of study subjects
- Verify adequacy, completeness, reliability, and quality of trial data collected at study sites
- Conduct site qualification, site initiation, interim monitoring and close out visits
- Develop and maintain site and investigator relationships to ensure clinical trials are managed efficiently
- Bachelor's degree preferred; a Registered Nurse (RN) may also be considered
- 1+ years of monitoring experience or combination of on-site monitoring and clinical research experience or education; industry certification preferred.
- The ability to perform travel up to an average of 80%, depending on project needs
- This role may be office and/or home-based/field-based however regular infrequent visits to a Company office will also be required
- Current passport or identity card with a valid driving license required
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture Career Development Opportunities:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential Community Programs:
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.