Advanced Resources is a human capital organization providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide for a wide variety of companies. Our goal is to make a difference for people and help them propel their careers forward. We make a difference by helping our clients solve complex business challenges and we help our consultants by helping them secure the best new opportunity for their career.
Our commitment to make a difference has elevated us to the top of our industry. Advanced Resources has continually been recognized as a best-in-class employer. We dramatically stand apart from others in our industry as indicated by the countless accolades that our clients and consultants help us to achieve. For more information visit: https://www.advancedresources.com/about-us/awards/ .
The greatest asset and investment of any organization is its people, so by placing our team, clients, and consultants first, every day we make a difference. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Resources employees are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there's no better place to grow your career than Advanced Resources.
A Consultant Engagement Manager will thrive in a fast-paced sales culture. To be successful in this role a Consultant Engagement Manager must be highly motivated, have strong work ethic and exceptional communication skills.
- Attract, source, recruit and place top tier consultants.
- Coordinates temporary and temporary-to-hire recruiting activities.
- Identify and attract qualified consultants using recruiting strategies such as leveraging the existing network, job postings, searching, sourcing and direct recruiting.
- Performs behavioral based interviewing and screening processes to select qualified consultants that best suit the clients' staffing needs.
- Meet the activity metrics and performance goals determined by the manager.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment.
Consultant Management and Retention
- Efficiently use company tools and operation methodologies effectively. Document activities accurately in the designated database.
- Build meaningful long term relationships with consultants through consistent communication, being a resource beyond one position by giving feedback and counsel to consultants.
- Follows ethical employee relations practices to retain consultants, maintain morale throughout their assignments, and promote consultant referrals.
- Active engaged listeners who absorb information and questions effectively.
- Utilize an understanding of relevant employment laws to avoid unlawful employment practices during the recruiting and coaching process.
- Foster positive relationships to encourage increased sales.
- Develop an understanding of client requirements, including client meetings and calls or partnering with Business Development to fully understand the client's needs, culture, and hiring objectives. Grow new business within the client and deliver exceptional service to the client.
- Build consultative relationship with clients' consultant strategy and work closely with Business Development to identify business opportunities and solution complex issues.
REAL Team work
- Work with internal staffing operations so that recruiting activities compliment sales activity.
- Build relationships with staffing teams and communicate frequently on open orders and upcoming client needs.
- Work with the team toward meeting the overall department revenue and GP goals.
- Represent the current team professionally and ethically at all times. Know and comply with the current Advanced Group policies, procedures, handbook and REAL values.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Two+ years of Staffing, Recruiting or Sales experience.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
What's in it for you?
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in-group presentation situations.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Must have excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to travel within the Area territory.
Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer: Our Culture:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture Career Development Opportunities:
https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential Community Programs:
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group's career site here .
At Advanced Group, our commitment to diversity and inclusion in every part of our organization is crucial to fulfilling our mission and demonstrating our REAL values. A diverse staff allows us to effectively draw on different perspectives and enhance our efficiency and effectiveness. Diversity thereby strengthens the legitimacy and relevance of Advanced Group in delivering services to our clients. We seek talented, creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures to work with us. It is our priority that our workplace be inclusive, welcoming of diverse ideas and appreciative of valuable experience.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.