Our client is a leading privately-owned research-driven pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for an experienced Scientist in Analytical Development to join their research-driven team.
As a Scientist within Analytical Development you will:
- Design analytical studies relevant to the drug product
- Manage the relationship with CROs
- Support functions within CMC by monitoring method development, validation/transfer, stability, and device characterisation studies
- Review regulatory documentation when questions come from the authorities
You will bring to the role:
- Experience in Inhalation
- PhD/Master’s Degree with professional experience with NCEs
- Proven experience in Analytical Development in Industry
- Demonstrable experience with varied analysis techniques
In return you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Exciting opportunities for future growth and challenges
- Relocation support
If you have the skills and experience for this opportunity and the ambition to take on this position, please call Tash for further details or email your CV today.
Contact Tash at +44 1273 059657 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tash is an Executive Search Consultant at Haybury covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.