Product support/ Quality engineer - Components & Devices
Big Pharma in Belgium/ Flemish region - COVID19 Vaccine project
For the product support department specifically for the Components & Devices group, we are looking for a product support engineer who will participate in the launch of a new component for COVID vaccine. The people in the team where the 'consultant' ends up are a diverse team, pleasant personalities who love to joke, cook and there is a good atmosphere.
Within this team, the following qualities are certainly necessary: independence, maturity, team player, proactive, stress resistant (for varying planning, work pressure and difficult discussions)
You will be in contact with various departments within the organization: Production support, Production, Quality, supply chain, logistics, procurement, engineering, ...
In terms of tasks, the following can be expected:
- write reports
- solve problems within production / with suppliers / with other stakeholders
- meet deadlines imposed for different phases of the project
- attend team meetings and go to other staff meetings to provide updates
- Collaborate with the product support technicians to perform certain tests
Location : Belgium - Flemish region
Rate : up to 550 € per day
Contract : 6 Months + (extendable )
Company : Big Pharma - working on COVID19 Vaccine project
Min 3 years of work experience!!
Preferably Medior (but really experienced)
Languages Dutch & English fluent
- GMP experience
- Experience with medical devices
- Experience with products, product parts, production
- Experience with Quality
- Diploma Master or PhD