Clinical Research Associate - Reduced monitoring - Belgium
IQVIA is seeking an experience trilingual CRA to work on their Real world Evidence studies in the later phase. Real world data comes into place when Clinical trials cannot account for the entire population of a disease. This position is home or office based in Belgium with a lot of remote monitoring. This is an exceptional opportunity for CRAs with 6 months' of independent experience to work within a Global CRO on future oriented studies
- Routine onsite monitoring
- Organising and managing research projects with contribution to study protocols , reports and data collection methods.
- Conducting pre-study and initiation visits as well as close-out clinical sites
- Organising and making presentations at Investigator Meetings
- Participation in development of assigned protocols
- Negotiate study budgets with potential investigator
This CRO is a visionary leader in the pharmaceutical industry, with training and career development high on their list of priorities. This company has a growing network of 50,000+ employees operating in over 110 countries globally. Trials are ongoing in a broad range of therapeutic areas including: , Oncology and infectious diseases.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- 6+ months of independent monitoring experience
- Willingness to perform Remote monitoring
- Willingness to perform site visits.
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Entitlement to work in the Belgium
- Trilingual : English and French Dutch
- Full Belgian drivers licence
- Reduced Monitoring (2- 3 site visits a month)
- Car or car allowance
- 25 days' annual leave
- Flexi Benefits
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Jasween Kaur on +31 (0)20 8081497, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Jasween is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
CRA / CRA II / Clinical Research Associate / Clinical Monitor / Clinical Trials / Phase I / Phase II / Phase III / Phase IV / Good Clinical Practice / GCP / Oncology / Cardiovascular / Ophthalmology / Infectious Disease / Respiratory / Women's Health / Belgium / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharmaceutical / Home Based