Summary of Job Responsibilities:
As member of the FSP or PBS (Project Based Services) departments, and reporting to the Global Head of Statistical Programming or to the local manager (Director statistical programming or Associate director of statistical programming), the main responsibilities of the Senior Statistical Programmer will be to:
- Minimum Education: BSc or equivalent with research experience, and/or MS (in a numerate discipline preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics)
- Minimum Work Requirements:
- Preferably at least 5 years of experience in biostatistics or statistical programming activities in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry in clinical development
- Experience as a lead statistical programmer on several concurrent projects
- Proficient in SAS
- Good knowledge of CDISC ADaM and SDTM.
- Good understanding of drug development, including knowledge of interfaces and interdependencies with other functions.
- Good knowledge of relevant regulatory and data submission guidelines.
- Project management skills
- Fluent in English (French and/or German is a plus)
- Ability to work effectively in international teams, effectively operates within a matrix organization and with multi-disciplinary groups, excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills contributing to building the team spirit
- Ability to rapidly understand and anticipate the needs of internal and external customers, and respond to their inquiries
- Good negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Ability to educate internal and external interfaces (providers and customers) on the statistical programming processes, and the underlying regulatory requirements
- Mentoring skills