Are you looking for a customer account management role focused on enhancing the customer experience and bringing the voice of the customer to the organisation, with the UK Diagnostics leading organisation? Does it excite you to challenge diverse internal and external stakeholders to 'do now what patients need next'?
If you have replied to these questions in the affirmative, we welcome you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our Customer Account Team covering our Commercial Pathology Customers with National coverage.
Today, both patients and healthcare professionals benefit from the wide portfolio that Roche Diagnostics has to offer. This includes pioneering products, services and comprehensive solutions, all of which contribute towards enhancing patient outcomes thus increasing quality of life.
In this context, our customer account management team's primary focus is to enable our customers to deliver superior clinical and health-economic outcomes to patients and clinicians and to ensure our customers receive a superior customer experience. The role
Reporting to the National Manager Commercial Accounts, you will build deep meaningful long term commercial relationships at all levels within our commercial and clinical research customers. Passionate about customer engagement, you will make direct connections between a customer's strategic business goals and how our product & services suite can contribute to their execution in significant periods of change in the healthcare industry. In practice, you will focus on providing excellent customer experience by co-creating service delivery plans and managing timely interventions of all the cross functional teams to provide a positive customer experience for commercial accounts.
As the Roche primary point of contact for the commercial accounts and Clinical Research organizations, you will oversee the customer experience through the entire life cycle in close collaboration with all stakeholders in the cross functional team, including sales, marketing, technical services, customer services, finance as appropriate and your counterparts across the world to deliver a unified customer experience and approach. Who you are
You are an energetic Customer Account Manager who will be an advocate for our customers with an emphasis on delivering value with every touch. You will be the primary contact point for our customers, and will be passionate to deliver an exceptional customer experience via account management and business consulting skills.
With a good grasp of the evolution of the UK commercial healthcare and clinical research environment, you are a strategic thinker who holds the customer at the heart of what you do on a daily basis. Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will be able to demonstrate a sound track record in contract management and commercial engagement within the healthcare industry. Passionate and resilient about delivering customer promises, you have proven experience of sales or account management within the healthcare sector. Great communication, account management, project management and problem-solving skills are some of the key attributes you will need to be successful in this role. You will navigate and drive interactions with all functions of our business and build close working relationships with global colleagues to ensure achievement of objectives are met with successful stakeholder management.
Other key skills/knowledge required:
- Empathy for our customers, while protecting the interests of our company and its assets
- Good numeracy skills (with attention to detail) to interrogate large data set and draw meaningful insights and recommendations (Advanced Excel skills with all round strong Microsoft Office)
- Simultaneous management of many complex projects within cross functional teams of experts (sales, technical support, customer services, marketing, access & innovation)
- Excellent ability to perform with a professional demeanor while utilising sound judgment and time management skills
- Be passionate about quality customer service. You love helping people, and you constantly strive to provide value with every interaction by delivering excellent internal and external service
- Be organised, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable-in short, own your role entirely, while being open to challenge, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Strong listener who can identify problem points and develop clear solutions and process improvements; know how to roll up your sleeves
- Analytical and logical ability to understand business workflows and how they map to base application functionality
- C suite engagement
- While working alongside UK colleagues both in Sales and other areas of our business take ownership / coordination of the UK input into Global and European RFP,RFI etc.
Investing in you
Roche Diagnostics UK & Ireland is in an exciting phase of growth, where the business is channelling its energy, focus, functions and processes towards enhancing customer and patient experience in the countries it operates in. As the medical diagnostics market-leader in UK & Ireland, the organisation recognises its responsibility to the healthcare system and will continue to remain agile in developing new ways of working, with a growth mindset. We have the courage and passion to keep challenging ourselves to improve what we do and the way we do it.
What this means for you is, not only a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, but also a recognised product training programme and continuous support to build on your knowledge, skills and potential, helping you prepare for the exciting opportunities for further career development. All of which has ranked Roche number 4 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For this year.Application closing date: 25 September 2020Privacy Notice:
Please find Roche Diagnostics' Candidate Privacy Notice posted on roche.co.uk: https://www.roche.co.uk/content/dam/rochexx/roche-co-uk/downloads/Roche_Diagnostics_Limited_Candidate_Privacy_Notice.pdf
Any offer we make for this role will be conditional upon a satisfactory standard Disclosure and Barring Services check/Garda Vetting. A copy of our Disclosure and Barring Services Check/Garda Vetting Company Policy is available upon request. Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing > Sales