Associate Director, Site Intelligence & Activation (SSU) - France
PPD's mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea to cure. It becomes a life saved. All in-between, it's you! We know that meaningful results not only require the right approach, but also the right people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and energetic teams.
Our goal-driven teams combine and deliver startup activities for the clinical trials, collaborating to improve processes, cycle and flexibility. We partner with our sites, businesses and colleagues around the world to decrease startup timelines and exceed expectations.
The Associate Director, SIA is responsible for the effective operations and development of SIA within France. Providing direction and creating a high performance culture through leadership, management, coaching and development to achieve delivery of site activation service targets/measures(e.g. cost, quality, time.) and the effective development & implementation of systems, processes and policies for the group. Develops and maintains strategic relationships with customers.
Qualifications:Education, Experience & Skills:
- Provides direction and leadership for France within SIA operations and country teams.
- Assesses risks and provides recommendations for mitigation and/or resolution.
- Support the SIA Managers to ensure successful execution of all SIA deliverables within assigned project(s).
- Ensures an effective alignment of country teams within the global management team.
- Partnership with SIA leadership team, internal PPD stakeholders and PPD Management to ensure an effective integration of site activation requirements at the country, regional and global levels, including process improvements, implementation of technology solutions, training, resourcing etc.
- Oversees the development and implementation of processes and policies for the group.
- Strategic activities with customers and project teams to develop methods for effectively accelerating the overall site activation process.
- Acts as liaison & escalation point for targeted key accounts regarding Site Intelligence and Activation services and deliverables.
- Overall department management activities for France including resourcing, utilization management, staff development and engagement, financial management, project budgets/resourcing, etc.
- Assists in business development activities to obtain additional contracts by reviewing sections of proposals related to site activation, delivering effective presentations to potential clients and representing France at appropriate professional meetings and conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences
- 10+ years of clinical drug development and trial processing within the pharmaceutical and/or CRO industry
- 5+ years managing and leading teams/departments/and/or divisions with evidence of leading operations in France
- Extensive experience working in Study Start Up - preferred
- A demonstrated track record of success in leading and managing professional staff.
- Solid leadership and management skills.
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Effective organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to perform tasks required of a SIA Manager.
- Demonstrated expertise in leading, motivating and integrating project teams.
- Self-motivated and possess good interpersonal skills and projects a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral/presentation and written communication skills in French and in English.
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We've grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
- We have a strong will to win - We earn our customer's trust - We are gamechangers - We do the right thing -We are one PPD -
If you resonate with our five principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world's most urgent health needs, then please submit your application - we'd love to hear from you.
If you have the necessary skills and experience please apply, alternatively contact Adam Davis, Senior Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.