Permanent position available to join our Clinical PharmacologyServices division as an Associate Pharmacokineticist.
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company providing support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner. Your duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Liaise with the relevant bioanalytical departments over the transfer and quality of PK and PD data.*
- Responsible for development of PK(/PD) Analysis Plans, to include methodology, definition of derived variables and data-handling rules.
- Conduct or review/QC interim PK analyses and, in conjunction with a Pharmacokineticist, provide interpretation to support dose progression in the Phase I studies performed at Covance CRU.
- Conduct or review/QC non-compartmental PK and PD analyses as specified in the report and analysis plans.
- Responsible for assisting preparation of PK(/PD) input to reports including Clinical Study Reports.
- Carry out all activities according to appropriate Covance SOPs, working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to GCP.
- Contribute to review and amendment of departmental processes and supporting documentation. Provide PK input into other disciplines' activities and participate in interdepartmental processes.
- Proactively communicates and interacts with study team, other departments, and clients. Assists study Pharmacokineticist in communication and interaction with other departments and clients, as applicable.
the opportunity to work within an experienced and highly skilled team and together with Covance's ongoing success offer you the prospect of unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.Join us as we speed the delivery of ground breaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients - and your career.
- Bachelor's degree in Bioanalytical Chemistry or Biological Life Sciences.
- Recent and substantial experience in clinical pharmacokinetic and/or pharmacodymanic analysis.
- Good knowledge of non-compartmental pharmacokinetic analysis, drug metabolism, and physiological processes.