Currently working with one of the world’s leading global full service CROs at the forefront of clinical research supporting pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies to test, refine and market the latest pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Due to this CRO’s reputation for the quality of their collaborations, they are now looking to recruit a Principal Statistician to lead global client studies. With multiple office locations across the globe, this Principal Statistician role is able to be worked from home from a number of European countries – UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland and Romania.
You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of study design, advanced statistical analysis and interpretation, contribute to the writing and review of Study Reports and provide effective management of studies and resources whilst ensuring successful delivery of projects according to SOPs.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Performing as the lead statistician for the assigned projects with successful deliveries to planned timelines, budget and quality
- Providing statistical expertise as a point of contact with sponsor and internal teams, and presenting results at sponsor meetings
- Lead the expansion of expertise across a variety of statistical areas
- Providing advice on statistical matters, supporting the growth of the department’s knowledge base
Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or related field and 5+ years relevant experience within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industries
- Project management/study lead experience - Commercial awareness, budgeting, resource allocation etc
- Clinical development knowledge across most Phases, real world and/or integration studies
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Worked on multiple studies with a creative approach to leading teams
- Ability to proactively prioritise projects
If you tick some of the boxes in this "Wish List" and want to learn more, please get in contact with Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this role using the button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
Home based - UK, Rep. Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania