Senior/Principal Statistician – Large Global Pharmaceutical Company – Home-based – Permanent – Salary up to £85,000 depending on experience
Excellent opportunity to work with a globally renowned Pharmaceutical client with a huge UK presence as part of their Oncology group. This Client is known as one of the most science-led global healthcare companies with the ambition to enable individuals to accomplish more and carve their own career path with exceptional work-life balance.
Get in touch with Erick Semerene to find out more about this rare and exciting opportunity for Senior and Principal Statisticians in the UK to work with a leading Pharmaceutical organization as part of their Oncology group on a 100% remote opportunity, with market leading salary & benefit packages in excess of £85,000 and a clear career development path.
Working with cutting edge technology, a team of industry experts, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver life-improving medicines to patients. As a Statistician you will work with senior team in providing statistical support to clinical trial design, data analysis and results interpretation for clinical studies at different phases of development. You will engage in using modelling and simulations to exploit information to inform design and decision-making. Working with the programming team to implement the statistical analysis plan.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Analyse information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Develop Statistical Analysis Plans for intricate studies and project deliveries
- Provide support to the complex study analysis, regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and responses to regulatory questions
- Support the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Identify openings for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study designs
- Identify and apply statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
- Support the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
Experience and Skills:
- BSc or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role and able to guide others on these
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards, industry best practices and applying standards to complicated data
- Experience in drug development, study design, and data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. With ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
- Project management skills
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to complex problems, problem solving and quality focus
If you tick a few boxes in this "Wish List" and want to learn more, please get in contact to discuss this UK only home-based position.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Erick Semerene at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has one specific area of expertise ensuring they excel in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharma and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.