Clinical Trial Associate
Barrington James are fortunate enough to be partnered with a global, innovative Biotech who are expanding their clinical team in Paris. This Biotech have a rich pipeline and due to their late success and development of projects, they are now looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Associate to join their operations team in Paris.
This role will require the candidate to assist in the development of new clinical trials drugs by providing administrative support for the set-up, monitoring and reporting of clinical trials.
This is a great chance to join a hands-on team in a successful, global biotech company. Candidates will have an array of different responsibilities that they will perform in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and policies, ICH GCP guidelines, European Union Directives, FR legislations and other regulatory requirements.
- Education: Degree level in a Science or related subject
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in collecting, handling and tracking data
- Experience with TMF’s
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft based packages and database applications such as Access and Excel
- Previous experience as a CTA
- Organising and participating in project/study team and functional group meetings
- The Set Up of Trial Master Files, Investigator Trial Files and Pharmacy Files
- Ensure the latest version of laboratory documentation are distributed and completed by the investigational sites
- Prepare and collect study documentation
- Preperation of study related controlled forms
- Order and distribute essential documents such as protocols, amendments, etc
- Maintain study documents
- Maintain TMF’s and highlight any missing and out of date documentation and assist in their acquisition as required
- Accompany and assist CRA on site visits
- Compile, review and distribute completed Research Ethics Committee submissions
- Support induction of new team members
- Report into the Senior Project Manager
- Further responsibilities
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an ambitious company who are continuing to impress the market with their honesty and delivery of their projects.
By clicking “apply”, you will be sending your CV to Alex Smith at Barrington James. Alex is a Specialist Clinical Operations/Development Recruiter with a strong background in recruitment and the life science field. Alex will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply immediately as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to Alex Smith alongside a copy of your CV.