Clinical Research Associate
Barrington James are fortunate enough to be partnered with a global, innovative Biotech who are expanding their clinical team in Surrey. They have operations running in the US, Japan and Europe. This award winning biotech are known worldwide for their honesty and delivery of projects.
Due to their late success and development of projects, they are now looking for an experienced Clinical Research Associate to join their operations team in Surrey. This will be a diverse position, which will involve the monitoring of various studies across the country. This will require an individual with a background in independent monitoring in Oncology or Hematology studies.
- Level of Education: Degree in scientific field
- Training: In depth knowledge of GCP and techniques for the monitoring of clinical trials
- Experience: At least two years of work experience as a CRA
- Therapeutic Area: Oncology/Hematology
- Technical competency: Able to coordinate all the activities related to the management of projects and monitoring of clinical trials
- Knowledge of English: Excellent
- Organizational skills (time management, deadlines): Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a multi-functional study team
- Interpersonal relation skills: Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skill
- Manage other people: Able to manage the study team
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites in compliance with the approved protocol;
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site staff;
- Verifying adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects;
- Regulatory document review;
- Investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
- Assessing the clinical research site’s patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement;
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an ambitious company who are continuing to impress the market with their honesty and delivery of their projects.
By clicking “apply”, you will be sending your CV to Alex Smith at Barrington James. Alex is a Specialist Clinical Operations/Development Recruiter with a strong background in recruitment and the life science field. Alex will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply immediately as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to Alex Smith at alongside a copy of your CV