i-Pharm Consulting is seeking on behalf of a Top Global CRO Freelance Junior Document Review Specialist. This is a home-based role however will require infrequent travel to the site in Ghent (1-2 times per month). Candidates must have prior experience in quality reviews and editing clinical documents, regulatory submissions, medical/scientific publications, and other related documents.
- Perform Quality Control review checks of clinical and regulatory documents, tables, publications, annual reports, literature summaries, submission sections, and internal documents.
- Format, style and troubleshoot presentation of documents and templates.
- Assist writers and other team members.
- Assists with literature searches, reference management, bibliographies, and libraries.
- Proofreads edits documents to correct and streamline grammar, spelling, style, and format.
Infrequent travel to Ghent site (1-2 times per month)
Highly competitive hourly rate
- 3 years prior experience in document editing and review
- Fluent English
- Ability to interpret clinical data and literature
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Contract / Freelance / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Home Based / Country / CTMS / EDMS / GCP / SOP / Document Review / Belgium / Ghent