i-Pharm Consulting is seeking on behalf of a Top Global CRO, a Clinical Trial Data Manager. This is an office-based role in Allschwil, Switzerland. Candidates must have prior experience in Clinical Data management with a good level of functional expertise. This is an incredible 12-month opportunity not to be missed.
- Ensure data management activities adhere to company standards and the applicable regulations.
- Adhere to study timelines in terms of the Data Management deliverables.
- Ensure data handling consistency within allocated studies.
- Provide Data Management input to the development of the study protocol.
- Write all study Data Management documents cover specifications for external data transfer, data cleaning, and review tools that will be further provided to data management programmers for the development of the study.
- Organise, monitor, and track the testing of data entry screens (eCRF layout), data cleaning/ review tools, and their implementation in the production environment.
Office-based - Allschwil, Switzerland
Highly competitive hourly rate
- 3 years' experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry within Clinical Research and/ or Clinical Data Management with a good level of functional expertise in Data Management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in Clinical Trail database and applications, clinical data flow, data review, and (e)Case Report Form (CRF) design
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Contract / Freelance / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / Biotech / Biotechnology / Respiratory / Asthma / Cystic Fibrosis / Oncology / Breast / Pancreatic / Lung / Renal / Solid Tumour / Skin / Lymphoma and Non Hodgkin / Cervical / Melanoma / Friedreich's Ataxia / Multiple Sclerosis / Epilepsy / Migraine / Sleep Disorders / Neuropathic Pain / Malignant Pain / Fibromyalgia / London/ Phase II / Phase III / Monitoring / London i-Pharm / Office Based / Switzerland / Basel / Allschwil / Clinical Data / Data Management / Trial Data