Sign-Out Manager - COVID-19 Research
Are you looking for a new challenge as a clinical laboratory manager? Are you interested in helping with the global problem, that COVID-19 is?
My client, a global Diagnostics company, is recruiting a Sign-Out Manager for their new greenfield laboratory in South Wales. In this role you would be assessing RT PCR data gathered in the laboratory and act as a clinical expert, allowing you to get involved in the struggle against COVID-19 and to gain valuable clinical lab experience. In addition, you would be able to increase your managerial and team leading skills by managing a team of analysts to ensure quality of results and training new employees. Role is a contract type, 12 moths in duration, with a possibility of extending it for another 12 months. Within the role, you would get the opportunity to work in a purposeful and inspirational environment, progressing your career on an international scale in a top-tier company.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analysing RT PCR Data and sign-out reports
* Managing a team of Quality Analysts
* Reviewing queries and anomalies as a clinical expert
* Maintaining work records and entering findings in the information systems
* Training new employees
- Advanced degree or certified by HCPC
* Band 7 NHS equivalent
* Scientific background in molecular biology of infectious diseases/ genetic disorders
* Experience with high throughput sample testing
* 5+ years clinical testing lab experience
* UK laboratory rules and regulations knowledge e.g. ISO 15189
* Team leadership skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity to contribute to the global cause and contact:
Radovan Sević: Phone: +44 207 940 2100, Internal Extension: 3348,
If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!