Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonuses
Top 5 global CRO, Award-winning company, Work with renowned global pharmaceutical companies on high-valued studies, Excellent pay package, Recognised progression scheme, Excellent company culture, Excellent training & Flexible working.
Your new company:
Company specialise specifically within Oncology, Cardiovascular and Rare disease. The company only hires the best talent, so there is an opportunity to work alongside like-minded individuals. But this along with their award-winning culture - with a combination of a motivated, diverse, and friendly feel.
Your new role:
- Where applicable, act as a lead programmer on multiple projects, from design through to analysis and reporting - manage timelines, budgets, and resources.
- To support the lead programmer/statistician on projects
- Act as a representative of the department to other divisions
- Contribute to the department recruiting process
- Responsible for all study programming activities including, CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) datasets, tables, figures and listings and program validation etc
- Provide solutions to improve the efficiency and quality of Programming deliverables
- Strong SAS Programming experience - with CDISC standards using SDTM & ADaM.
- Some Lead Experience required
- Excellent Communication skills & Good level of English language
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions and wish to apply, please reach out to myself Josh Hart. My contact details are 02031890461 or email@example.com.