- Experienced CRA I or CRA II encouraged to apply
- Home based opportunity with most sites close to city centre
- Great working culture and work life balance
At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart.
As a global provider of drug development solutions, our work is serious business. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun while you do it. With our vision to be the partner of choice in drug development, we hire only the best and brightest in the industry. Are you one of them?
As a Clinical Research Associate at ICON, you’ll work within a large-scale, fast-paced environment alongside a close-knit team of highly qualified CRAs to identify, select, initiate and close-out investigational sites for clinical studies in phases II – IV, ensuring adherence to applicable regulations and principles of ICH-GCP. We pride ourselves on our amazing company culture, where we work as one team to achieve industry-leading results.
- Working independently and actively to coordinate activities to set up and monitor a study, completing accurate study status reports and maintaining study documentation
- Submission of protocol, consent documents for ethics/IRB approval and assist in preparing regulatory submissions as requested
- Participate in preparing and reviewing study documentation and feasibility studies for new proposals as required
- Balancing sponsor generated queries efficiently and responsible for study cost-effectiveness
- Dependent on level of experience you may assist in training and mentoring less expert CRA’s and/or lead CRA’s working on international projects
What you need
- 18 months+ of independant site monitoring experience in phase I-III trials as a Clinical Research Associate I, II or even as a Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines and expertise to review and evaluate medical data
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines within a pressurized environment
- You will be asked to travel at least 60% of the time (international and domestic -fly and drive) and should possess a valid driving license (dependant on COVID-19 situation)
How to Apply
Think you have ticked all the boxes and have more to offer in terms of transferable skills and experience?
Submit your application or get in touch with Charmian Kwan at +61 439 409 498 for a confidential discussion and take that leap to join ICON who has been voted 2nd year around as Forbes Best Employers for Women 2020.
We care about our employees as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.