Experienced Clinical Research Associate (I/II) | Perth-WA
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Experienced Clinical Research Associate
- Perth -Western Australia location
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialise in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development - from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies.
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
To learn more about ICON, please go to www.iconplc.com
Due to global growth and our recent partnership with global pharmaceutical companies, we are now recruiting for CRAII - Senior CRA (Full-time). This role forms an integral part of an enthusiastic, inspirational, dynamic, friendly and supportive team.
- Working on a number of important studies in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Areas Involved in a range of clinical activities through to close-out.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with SOP, ICH-GCP, local and global laws, regulations and guidelines
- Ensure all business is conducted professionally in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Liaise with internal and external parties, locally and globally
- Must have a Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing or related healthcare field
- CRA with 18 months+ experience
- Must have great interpersonal skills and be a good team player
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Good multitasking, time management and prioritisation skills
- Proactive approach and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate professionalism, commitment and passion
Annual Compensation :
Base Salary Range : AUD$85,000 - AUD$115,000 salary package+ super