I am recruiting for two roles as Trial Statistician to join an innovative Biopharma in UK. The company has a superb expertise built in key therapeutic indications and with an extended pipeline in place, they will provide you with excellent career stability and development opportunities.
As Trial Biostatistician you will analyze clinical data and contribute to submission activities. You will be planning, coordinating and evaluating analysis related to clinical trials - phase I to III studies - and mentor junior team members. You will also lead the writing/development of related documents while taking leadership in quality checking deliverables.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc or PhD in statistics or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience developed in CRO/Pharma/Biotech;
- Superb statistical knowledge applicable to clinical trials;
- Strong expertise in using statistical software (e.g. SAS and/or R);
- Demonstrable knowledge of international standards (ICH, GCP, CDISC) and industry's regulations;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken;
- CDISC standards experience would be a significant advantage;
- Publications in peer reviewed medical or statistical journals would be a great plus.
This Trial Biostatistician opportunity will give you the chance to contribute to helping the world and generations to come in medical advancement. The company has built a fantastic know-how gained thought their long and stable market presence and continue developing innovative drugs, as such you should expect great stability and a strong career development in the long run.
If you would need further details or if you are interested in applying for this role, please
get in touch with Catalin at:
Senior Consultant - Life Sciences
Biometrics - SAS Programming, Biostatistics, Data Management
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 10