20 - The number of European countries that use our economic models for economic assessment!
The HEOR Economic Modelling Lead will run the Novartis in-house Health Economic Modelling team with direct reports who design and program global economic models (CEA and BIA) for use as basis for HTA submissions as well as early modelling for strategic input to internal development and pricing decisions.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Deliver high quality cost effectiveness and budget impact models to worldwide franchises, regions and CPO
• Responsible for engaging internal customers (Divisions, Global Functions, Worldwide Franchises/Global Patient Access Teams, HEOR Teams at local country level and HEOR modelling team in Hyderabad) in order to develop, advise and execute Health Economic Modelling projects via the Dublin and Hyderabad Business Services Centres.
• Lead, both operationally and functionally, a team of HEOR economist modeller associates (Managers, Specialists & Graduates) based in Dublin & Hyderabad and/or other sites to ensure HEOR Modelling delivery/implementation is consistently of high quality, on time and to budget.
• Assist with the creation and deployment of Best Practices (Model templates, processes, reports etc.)
• Responsible for driving high customer satisfaction & deliver on the contribution and revenue projections for the group. Tasked with continually seeking opportunities to deepen relationships, including being responsible to for the integration and on boarding of Key Divisions/ Functions
• Based on business need, drive the recruitment of service personnel by reviewing CVs, processing applications, participating in interviews and undertaking on-boarding activities for new joiners.
What you'll bring to the role:
• MSc or PhD in health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics or relevant pharmaceutical sciences
• Experience of working with health economic models (including having developed models built from scratch)
• Significant experience in handling delivery of services across complex matrix environments and on a global level
• Proven Track Record in Health Economics or Outcomes Research obtained in either Industry or consultancy.
• Project management skills including the ability to steer and drive the team towards objectives and hold team members accountable as well as highly motivated
• Experience / knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry (knowledge of regulatory/compliance frameworks).
• Confirmed management and leadership capabilities
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
#LI-NOV = Novartis