Clinical Supply Manager - Home or office based
At ICON, it's our people that set us apart.
Are you a seasoned Clinical Supply Manager with global experience in all phases of pharmaceutical development with respect to technical, quality, timing and cost? Are you passionate to join a leading CRO?
As a Pharmacy Manager at ICON, you'll be working within our newly formed Clinical Supplies Services group, responsible for global pharmaceutical supply for all phases and pharmaceutical development activities.The role
What you need
- Oversee supply and pharmaceutical development activities, with respect to technical, quality, timing and cost standpoint on behalf of the client
- Interact closely with other ICON divisions and clients as part of the project team
- Provide guidance to IMP management, supply strategies, supply demand planning and forecast, dosing, dispensing and formulation considerations
- Advise, prepare and review study specific procedures, IP Management Plans and Dosing Instructions and agreement for all aspects of IP supply activities
- Generate IP manuals, to support use of the IMP at clinical sites
- Ensure necessary training in the receipt, storage, handling and preparation of IMP, as appropriate
Benefits of Working in ICON:
- Bachelor's degree, licensed Pharmacist desirable
- Clinical supply management experience, including knowledge of GMP/GDP/GCP, global regulatory requirements relating to pharmaceutical and clinical supplies
- Able to demonstrate experience in the evaluation and procurement of marketed drug product
- Previous experience in manufacturing operations, batch record review and approval
- Client facing experience, ensuring our delivery meets the project expectations and coordinating regular meetings to update the client on the project status
ICON provides Pharmacy Manager's with the innovative resources to be successful in delivering results, inspiring others and becoming a trusted partner. We offer an exceptional benefits package that includes a comprehensive health plan, retirement plans, highly competitive pay, management bonus plan, significant time away from work, and many other incentives amongst an opportunity to grow your career within ICON.What's Next?
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.ICON is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.