Our nurse teams
Delivering high-quality infusion therapies or administration of injections to patients in their homes requires highly skilled Registered Nurses to operate as a vital part of the clinical care team. Depending on the program/clinical trial our nurses educate patients and family members, explain the medication regimen and infusion devices, all while coaching, answering questions, and encouraging patient uptake and compliance. Our nurses appreciate the patient focus, the flexibility and the autonomy of their work.The role
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who is interested to join this patient support program to visit several patients in the Sydney area. Each patient will need 2 to 3 home visits to take blood before or after their infusion.The visits will take about one hour.
- Make initial appointment with patient
- Confirm visit with patient and ensure that the infusion was given at previously noted time
- Blood draw at the patients specified location and schedule next appointment if required
- Delivery of blood samples to preferred treatment center/pathology laboratory within 2 hours of blood being taken
- Reporting of any adverse events
To be part of this exciting program you:
- Are a Registered Nurse
- Have recent venepuncture experience
- Are competent to take blood
- Paediatrics experience and competency to take blood
- Have a current CPR certificate, Police Check and Working with Children Check or are willing to obtain these documents
- Have a drivers licence and car
- Enjoy working autonomously
- Are very flexible with your time
- Are willing to travel within Sydney and NSW if needed
Ascott Sales Integration provides contract sales force and nurse adviser solutions, from supported contract sales or nurse provision to the management, planning and successful implementation of a complete national contract team. Ascott is now part of IQVIA.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .