Assoc Sample Coordinator - 171403
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD — thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health . You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our GMP laboratory based in Athlone, Ireland offers fully integrated solutions for product development and analytical development, including analytical testing services in method development, method validation, method transfer, release and stability studies. Our highly qualified GMP lab staff work across our 3 laboratory groups: Biopharm, Small Molecule, and Inhalation.
Athlone is one of PPD's fastest-growing laboratory locations. Due to this continued expansion, we are recruiting an Associate Sample Coordinator to join our Sample Management group who support all 3 lab groups.
- Perform a variety of simple inventory tracking procedures including receipt, check in, login, labelling, inventory, transport and check out.
- Perform admin tasks in support of lab operations
- Communicate on status of tasks to supervisor
- Follows SOPs and storage requirements
- Perform daily work assignments accurately
- Min. Leaving Cert education
- 3 rd level education in science related discipline is ideal.
- Previous experience of min 1 year in a GMP environment
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work to deadlines
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme , ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture , where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We've grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.