Great opportunity to join our Data Analytics team to focus on additional work due to Covid studies!
Advanced computer programming position working with clinical trials data. Provides programming support for some or all of the following activities: creation and maintenance of programs used for data entry, data management, data validation, statistical report generation, and program validation.
Assists Data Management and Biostatistics with developing tools and techniques for improving process efficiencies. Communicates effectively within a multi-disciplinary project team to complete assigned tasks on time and within budget.
Ability to act as a Lead Programmer on selected studies, provide quality control support for statistical programming, represent Biostatistics department within the company, interface with client, and provide input to the BID process.Qualifications:Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years') or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of programming languages
- Knowledge of relational data base structure and experience working with complex data systems
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL programming experience is desirable
- Ability to act a lead programmer on selected studies
- Ability to effectively capture biostatical metrics
- Provide quality control support for statistical programming
- Proven ability to interface with client
- Experience demonstrating a strong attention to detail
- Experience demonstrating leadership ability and ability to work on a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple assignments with challenging timelines
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated initiative and motivation
- Ability to mentor Associate Programmer and Programmer Analyst I in nuances of clinical trials programming
PPD is an inclusive equal employment opportunity company. We value all people regardless of background, experience and abilities.
PPD values the health and well-being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details).