For one of Planet Pharma’s clients we are currently looking for data orientated clinical research professional with experience in leading centralised monitoring operations for an exciting opportunity as a Director/Senior Director, Central Data Monitoring.
Working to maximise the benefits of advanced clinical systems, this opportunity presents a unique chance to develop and implement a new team and function within a growing and exciting technology-led clinical research organisation. Playing an integral role in the advancement of clinical trials, you will be a key player for this CROs global innovation.
With well situated offices across Europe the position can be either office based or fully remote in the UK, France, Italy, Spain or Portugal, is offered via a permanent basis directly with our client and with highly competitive compensation and benefits available.
- Working with global stakeholders and leadership establish and lead the newly created Central Data Monitoring function
- Manage overall department performance and profitability, implement KPIs and ensure that services meet all quality and compliance requirements
- Play an external facing role with Sponsors for existing and new project needs (e.g. bid-defences)
- Implement and develop processes for centralised data monitoring and contribute to innovations and future development
To be eligible for consideration candidates must have the following:
- Batchelors degree (or higher) in Life Sciences or related subject
- Relevant centralised data monitoring experience in gained within a CRO (strongly preferred) and thorough understanding of clinical trials and managing finances/budgets within a service-based capacity
- Experience in client facing capacity, such as managing sponsors and/or bid-defences
- Demonstrable passion for data, technology and innovation to drive change within clinical trials
- Line Management experience and excellent leadership skills, as well as advanced communication and influencing skills
- Eligibility to live and work in the required country of work
Please apply by CV or if you would like to discuss this vacancy or your career options in confidence then please telephone on +44 (0)208 090 6288.