Role – Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Location – Galway, Ireland
Rate – Competitive
Type – Perm
For one of Planet Pharma’s rapidly growing clients we urgently seek a talented Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to join on a permanent basis. In this role you will ensure the effective supply of high-quality finished product for development projects, clinical and commercial activities.
- Support the operations group to ensure that product manufacture and release activities meet business needs.
- Review and contribute to process validation and risk management activities of the subcontractor and supplier.
- Provide manufacturing QA support to process and product development projects.
- Support Operations, subcontractors and suppliers in implementing process improvement and lean initiatives.
- Ensure that SCAR’s, CAPAs, NC’s and other open action items, are completed in a thorough and timely manner.
- 6 years experience in industry.
- 4 years experience in a Quality role.
- Experience with vendor and subcontractor management.
- Process validation and risk management experience.
- Experience in Class III medical device requirements, ISO 13485; 21 CFR 820; and MDD/MDR as well as Quality Management Systems.
- CAPA, Auditing and Risk Management experience per ISO 14971 (including FMECA).
Apply now for immediate consideration or contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 203 928 6631
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Planet Pharma is an Employment Agency providing Global Staffing services.