At AstraZeneca, we're not afraid to do things differently. We're resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening up new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
This is an amazing opportunity to play a fundamental part in building the Haematology franchise within our Oncology Business Unit and launching a new exciting product into this therapy area.
We are committed to advancing the science of oncology to deliver life-changing medicines to people most in need. Our broad pipeline of next-generation medicines is focused on four main disease areas: breast, ovarian, lung and haematological cancers, using four key scientific approaches: immunotherapy, tumour drivers and resistance mechanisms, DNA damage response, and antibody-drug conjugates.
Our ambition is to eliminate cancer as a cause of death through scientific discovery and collaborations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate Digital Brand Manager will support the implementation of the global/area brand campaign(s) in the UK market, through the translation and development of promotional material, the co-ordination of key meetings and the support to channel working, in developing centrally produced material for a UK market.
You will work across the Haematology team to prioritise digital assets to be delivered as per the brand plan, and will manage the digital workplan, including expected timeframes of delivery. You will also track, monitor and report on digital critical metrics, generating insight to impact plans, and will lead digital training of brand team members and the field force.
- Degree qualified
- A strong knowledge of developing and creating integrated multi-channel plans with a Digital foundation
- Creative marketing capabilities together with a strong commercial business sense
- Strong project management skills
- Prior history with systems, including financial management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
- Prior experience in a pharmaceutical or FMCG company
- History of success in commercial role
- Good experience of the UK market
- NHS understanding